Consider the reality facing employers :
What is Hirelect’s purpose?
Hirelect firmly believes that education of clients helps keep a fast time-to-hire and low expenditure per acquisition. Specifically, Hirelect offers:
Individualized Solutions For Individual Businesses
- Scaled? Don’t be scared. Hirelect’s pricing structure is flexible and geared around each client’s needs – and Hirelect’s fast, flexible, and agile solutions. Just ask our clients.
- Those clients operating in industries which entail additional regulations and rules at the federal, state or local level can take advantage of configurable, industry-specific packages.
- Although each position, company and industry may have different needs, when Hirelect is a common thread, each HR manager and applicant will alike experience a dedication to the most applicant-and-client-oriented processes possible.
A Holistic View of the Hiring Process
- Ingrained in Hirelect’s culture is an institutional belief that there is no single perfect tool in a background check. Just as our clients strive in multiple areas to create a culture of excellence, Hirelect strives to use multiple methods to create a more accurate background check.
- Because a background check is only part of the hiring process, clients can and should feel free to discuss with Hirelect those HR best-practices which may help clients identify weaknesses in their on-boarding processes that could give rise to employee problems.
- At Hirelect, we anticipate that every new client is an opportunity for us to learn and serve in a new way. However, whether new or current, Hirelect strives to provide unparalleled service and expertise.
Employment screening background checks revolve around compliance with federal, state and local governments. Specifically, Hirelect offers:
Solid Best-Practice Processes
- Whenever a database search is used to find criminal records on an applicant, Hirelect verifies anything found by going directly to the appropriate county-level courthouse. In Hirelect’s pre-packaged HireValue Reports, Hirelect trumps the competition by verifying one alias hit free-of-charge (court fees apply) so as to provide maximum protection.
- Need a more comprehensive profile on an applicant? Hirelect can offer customized options including developed searches, federal record-retrieval (rather than simply Match/No Match) and more.
- To serve clients who operate in legally regulated industries, Hirelect provides employment screening options customized for compliance with those laws. In some cases, these searches exceed minimum guidelines suggested by FDA, FDIC, SEC, FMCSA and others, thus increasing client’s reputations as brand leaders.
- To keep applicants safe and clients as insulated from risk as possible, all Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) in Hirelect’s keeping is kept in the United States of America. In addition, all information gathered within Hirelect’s software is kept under bank-level security.
- It is old news that it is an industry-standard in background screening to provide a paperless workflow. As an additional method to help keep audit trails solid and airtight, Hirelect offers a configurable E-Signature application to eliminate in many cases the need for ‘wet’ signatures.
- For smaller employers with no Applicant Tracking System (“ATS”), Hirelect offers simple ATS features for free in addition to providing world-class background checks.
- Clients who do have an ATS already in play can be assured that with well over 100 integrations available, Hirelect can probably integrate with it.
If transparency was not an integral part of Hirelect’s processes, then education and compliance would not matter much. Hirelect recognizes the value of an informed partnership, and our clients enjoy:
No Last-Minute Upcharges
- Two essential goals for Hirelect are product flexibility and low cost-per-profile, which will allow Hirelect’s clients obtain the customized options they need and still save maximum $.
- Because everything is driven by the needs of the client, Hirelect charges no latent ‘hidden fees’. In fact, county courthouse and clearinghouse verification pass-through fees are not bundled into Hirelect’s pricing because it is essential that all costs are kept low. Nevertheless, all ‘incidental fees’ involved with record retrieval are highly visible before the client spends a single dime. In fact, you can learn more about the fees and see a list of all fees here.
- Flexible billing options such as net-30 are available for businesses of scale in addition to pay-per-check solutions.
Assistance With Risk Management
- While Hirelect cannot offer legal advice, its literature and processes can help steer a client towards industry-accepted best practices and far away from the common pitfalls of the inexperienced.
- Because clients usually need a holistic view of hiring, employers can be assured that Hirelect’s understanding of on-boarding is multi-faceted and well-rounded, with background checks existing in their proper place.
- Because hiring employees is both essential and expensive, it pays to be absolutely sure that a balance is struck between using enough background screening tools and using too many. Hirelect can help employers identify their sweet-spot.
- Hirelect strives to provide information and materials on par with its commitment to excellence in all mediums.
- A dedicated team of professionals are standing by to assist all current clients with any concerns or questions they may have. Additionally, if our site raises any questions or if a client’s business is changing/has changed, Hirelect is pleased to submit RFP’s to existing clients.
- Disputes and re-investigations are outcomes Hirelect is prepared for. Because of this, you can be sure that Hirelect will do its part in resolving them. See our dispute procedure.
- Finally, trust is a key factor in any relationship, business or otherwise; therefore, in keeping with Hirelect’s service commitments, meeting client objectives with trust is a top priority. As a background screening provider, Hirelect understands it must put its money where its mouth is by providing industry-leading solutions, every time.
In the current climate of workplace theft, violence and exhaustive litigation, many employers may be tempted to throw up their hands: On one hand, employers must screen employees according to the somewhat nebulous standard of “due diligence”, and on the other hand, employers must be extremely careful to not violate a protected right of an employee (see, Title VII, ADA, or ADEA discrimination, etc.). Nevertheless, both of these concepts carry tremendous implications for the hiring process and in particular, pre-employment background screening. Hirelect has the screening your organization needs.